Minna Maria

Monday, November 14, 2005

FINALLY I AM NOT BEHIND WITH MY BLOG ANYMORE, YAY!

Yippee, last Friday we went to Vejle for shopping, shopping and then back here for dinner. After dinner we, five of us, went to Århus to visit a Deaf Club by car which took about one hour. It was a poker-night, we did not play, we watched and talked with other Deaf people. Århus’ Deaf Club was interesting, especially because there also had many hearing people and interpreters. I’ve never saw them in Copenhagen’s Deaf Club. But it’s ok. Then we drove back here at Castberggaard at night.

Yesterday on Saturday, I cleaned my room the whole afternoon. I took a warm shower and ate good dinner, yum. Afterwards I went to another house with others Frontrunners and the DDU’s Board. We talked and talked.

Today, on Sunday… I wrote in my blogs and e-mails all day believe it or not! But after lunch I visited DDU’s meetings for an hour. It was too interested to see what kind of their youth system works. It was a very different from Finland’s system. Then I went to the computer and typed and typed.

Yeah, I am fine. I have been here already almost ten weeks; it means 2 months and 2 weeks. Huh, time is running too fast that I can’t believe that now is November, soon it is XMAS! Here, there is no snow, heh. I enjoy here a lot! Lots to study, and at the same time I am doing also some for EUDY and FDYC, e-mailing and e-mailing after school everyday. So time ran faster because one day = morning - afternoon is school and afterwards I worked on e-mails and then evening began à zzzz.

Tomorrow is Monday = starting a new week, Joe Murray and Tomato Lichy are coming here… Really interesting to hear them!!! Then next, A SPECIAL WEEKEND- Frontrunners Party weekend in Copenhagen!! Can’t wait to see my friends! Some friends from Finland, Belgium and Germany, etc. is coming to Copenhagen!! =)

I’m going to Finland for work 23.-27.11. I fly to Helsinki then drive to Malminharju about 2 hours from Helsinki. Then back to Helsinki and FLY back to Denmark. So it means that I will not have time to see my friends or visit the city of Helsinki. Oh.
Then on 1.-4.12 I and Tiina Haanpaa from Finland will have a DNUR’s meeting in Copenhagen. DNUR = Deaf Nordic Youth Council… =)

Now I am so tired and the time is 23:20, now is bedtime =)
I will try to type more often in my blog!!!