Minna Maria

Monday, October 10, 2005

Ouiee Weekend!



Now it is Monday evening.
I just had a lovely and special weekend here in Castberggaard.
On Friday, Dr. Yerker Andersson taught us. After we were so relief that the weekend is coming because we waited so severely for long time as we were so burn out after our trip in Finland. Some of us were shopping for foods for our weekend. We bought Thai-foods, ice-creams, bacon & eggs for morning breakfast, yay yay! =P On Friday evening we relaxed, talked and talked with wines and some beers. I enjoyed sleeping long time on Saturday morning =). On Saturday... At noon I was homesick, it knocked me badly which hurted me a bit. I miss my family, friends and my life there in Finland very much. But it was lucky that my friends supported me and I got over it. I have never lived in overseas longer than one month. But I cannot compare holiday and school in overseas. So... But it`s so really good and a new experience for me. I have been thinking about volunteering in Asia for one year, but now I think it is important that people cannot go overseas for a long period of time without their dear friend or boyfriend etc. so. I always need to have someone who is ready to support and understand if I want go to the world. Anyway, before I got here in Denmark, I thought about my homeland I felt it was not too special and normal. Now I think otherwise! I love my homeland, Finland is in my heart and blood. Family, Friends and my Live = ALL`s there! I respect my homeland very much now and my life is in there.


Then Jerry made Thai-foods for us. It was so delicious!! YAY! Thank you Jerry for Thai-foods!
We enjoyed together with dinner and talking. Talking and relaxing. On Saturday evening = Ice-creams and DVD =), on Sunday morning bacons and eggs invitated us ;) And then we cleaned the kitchen etc. After I went outside biking with Ronan. This time, the weather was sunny. That`s my weekend! =)