Minna Maria

Monday, September 19, 2005

Denmark, here I come!


Wow, I have already been in Denmark for two weeks. The Frontrunners decided to set up their own individual blogs. So, you all can read what I think and write about the program. Before I arrived here, I was very busy packing clothes and finding a new roommate to replace my apartment during my stay in Denmark.

During the flight to Copenhagen, I felt this was just some kind of 2-3 day long trip. When I finally arrived and met the rest of the Frontrunners, we drove straight to CastberggÄrd. So, this was when I really realised that I am going to stay here for 4 months!

During the past 2 weeks, I have learned really a lot. I cannot imagine that there's still a lot to come considering that we have 3.5 months left! There were a lot of interesting issues and topics - I have never thought about many of them. Now, they appear to be important.

I can't honestly think of any better group that the one I am with right now. They are a great group, full of energy and excitement. I am totally happy with the course, the group, and the program so far.

PLEASE COME BACK TO CHECK MORE BLOG UPDATES!